Thursday, October 18, 2012

NOTD: Glitter Goblin


Hello Everyone!

The NOTD I have for you today is China Glaze Glitter Goblin. This polish surprised me. I was not expecting it to have holo glitter, but I'd say it's a pleasant surprise. From the promo pictures I was really expecting Glitter Goblin to be more like China Glaze Spellbound (which I'm still trying to get my hands on). Glitter Goblin starts off with a clear base and is packed full of orange micro glitter and slightly larger holo glitter. In my pictures I layered one coat of Glitter Goblin over OPI Ginger Bells, but I think you could wear Glitter Goblin opaque on its own with 3-4 coats. Glitter Goblin is a bit of a "hungry glitter", so I'd suggest a coat of Gelous before your topcoat if you want a glass smooth finish.







1 comment:

  1. This combo is really pretty! It's like a gingerbread cookie with sprinkles lol

    ReplyDelete