Tuesday, October 16, 2012

NOTD: OPI Ginger Bells

Hello Everyone!

Today's NOTD is a polish I passed a billion times. I thought it was hideous in the bottle, but when I saw it at my local beauty supply store for $1.33 I thought, "why not?" So I picked it up, and it sat with my other OPIs for almost a year. I was feeling very much in a fall mood the other day and decided to try it. After all it's only nail polish, and if it's really that bad you can just take it off, right?

Ginger Bells has awoken my love for ugly colors. Ginger Bells is a burnt orange creme polish. It applied wonderfully. My pictures are two thin coats. I was honestly surprised how fond I grew of this color, I'm not usually a fan of orange. I think it looks a bit silly on my skin tone. I think what makes Ginger Bells work for me is how soft and muted it is. It kinda reminds me of pumpkin pie.

What do you think? Is Ginger Bells ugly pretty, or pretty ugly?


2 comments: