Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm Taking a Break

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to keep you all updated. I will be on vacation starting tomorrow until about mid December. Don't fret- I have lots of posts scheduled and this blog will still be updated while I'm gone. Also, I plan on doing a ton of shopping on vacation so I might do a few haul posts. One more thing- I have not one - oh no- but two- oh yeah i said TWO surprises planned for you when I get back. Stay tuned for major awesomeness! I hope you're all well and to my US readers- Have a great Thanksgiving Day. I want you all to eat some stuffing for me (it's my favorite part about thanksgiving) because I will not be having a turkey dinner- unless I can find a turkey sandwich in one of the airports. If you're not a US reader then I wish you a Happy Wednesday! New post on Saturday.

 ~Starlet

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Have a fantastic vacation!! Can't wait to see what you have planned for us when you get back =)

    ReplyDelete