Friday, December 16, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Some Like It Haute

Hello Everyone!

I am VERY excited about the polish I have for you today. There's glitter(!!!), MULTI SIZED glitter (!!!!!), there's HOLO GLITTER(!!!!!!!!). I was at Sally's a few nights ago and i said to myself, " Hey self! let's check the new release section " When do I not say that to myself? Anyways, sitting in the polish section was the China Glaze Eye Candy collection. My eyes immediately fell on Some Like It Haute and I audibly gasped. "Mine!" I put Some Like It Haute on my nails as soon as I got home. This is almost unheard of! China Glaze calls this collection "3d Glitters", I don't know about that but I can tell you they're gorgeous. Some Like It Haute is a rather complex polish. It starts with a clear base, then I see charcoal and silver micro glitter and a healthy dose of small hexagon holo glitter. Some Like It Haute is quite opaque but if you're careful and use a light hand you could use this as a layering polish. Two coats of Some Like It Haute over my normal base (CND Stickey) was enough to reach opacity. I had zero application issues. I added two coats of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. This is a hungry glitter! In a perfect world I would have added a nice thick coat of Seche Vite over my two coats of Fast Forward. The Fast Forward alone was not enough to make my nails smooth, but for results like this... I can live with adding an extra layer of top coat.

 I also took a few blurry pictures you really show off all that incredible sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment