Thursday, December 22, 2011

NOTD: Essie Coat Azure

Hello Everyone!

The polish I have for you today is Essie Coat Azure. This polish has completely taken me by surprise. I shamefully admit I did not see the loveliness of this polish while it was sitting on my shelf in its bottle. I was looking for a winter mani without doing the Christmas colors thing just yet. It was then that I saw Coat Azure staring back at me and a light bulb went off over my head. Coat Azure was almost a one coater for me but I added a second coat to ensure opacity. I adore the medium blue color and, while this color was part of a spring collection, the subtle shimmer is perfect for winter. I think I might play around with layering ideas before I remove this one.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing on you! I always have self control with one coaters - I always seem to do two!

    ReplyDelete