Saturday, December 24, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Fire Fox

Hello Everyone!

Today I have Revlon Fire Fox. I don't normally gravitate towards red polishes. I guess it's just because of ALL the other amazing colors out there but this is not your ordinary red polish, it's matte. I'm a sucker for matte polishes. In fact the OPI Suede collection was the first collection I had to have all of. I think my love for matte polishes is that they dry so quickly so even when you don't have time to do a full mani you can do a matte mani. I'm also fascinated with the finish. They can range from matte to almost pleather like. The latter is the finish of Fire Fox. An orange leaning red with a pleather-ish finish with just a dash of shimmer to keep it from being too flat. Shown below is two coats of Revlon Fire Fox Over my normal Base coat, CND Stickey, no top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment