Monday, January 2, 2012

Part Deux: Essie Coat Azure

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season. Around the holidays I'm so busy I don't always get to do a whole new mani as often as I'd like. What's a girl to do? Between holiday shopping, meeting with friends that are coming home for the holidays, and family gatherings I was exhausted this year (and perhaps a little lazy). I will admit on occasion I will "spice up" a day old mani. It makes me feel like it's shiny & new. My favorite ways to spice up manis are to add a glitter top coat- like China Glaze Fairy Dust- or to add a french tip or a little bit of stamping. I did the latter in this case. You all remember my post on Essie Coat Azure, right? This polish just begged to be stamped so I obliged. I used my Bundle Monster stamping plate number BM14, Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in Sapphire Chrome, and Wet n' Wild French White Creme. Here are the results over two coats of Essie Coat Azure.  I left the picture huge so go ahead and click for more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment