Sunday, January 22, 2012

NOTD: NYX Girls Frizz Spots & Super Funk

Hello Everyone!

The NOTD I have for you today is NYX Girls Frizz Spots. Frizz Spots is a sheer black jelly base jam packed with small and large silver hex glitter. Super Funk is a clear base with small and large purple hex glitter. I have such a weak spot for Frizz Spots. I'm sure it would look great over black but since this was the first time I've worn it I chose to wear it as it is intended to be. I had no application issues, and no removal issues when using the foil method. Pictures shown are three coats Frizz Spots topped with one coat Super Funk.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I think next time I'll wear it over my favorite black China Glaze Liquid Leather

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete