Saturday, January 7, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Cleopatra & China Glaze Golden Enchantment

Hello Everyone!

The NOTD I have for you is my New Year's Mani. I really wanted a glitterbomb of a mani. I've gotta say China Glaze gets me every time with their glitters. Cleopatra is a gorgeous gold glitter with a sprinkling of holographic glitter in a clear base. I have to admit Cleopatra is a little dangerous. It's one of those polishes you find yourself involuntarily staring at when you're stopped at a red light. Golden Enchantment is a gold toned fine holo graphic glitter top coat. Golden Enchantment is great over just about any polish. I especially love it over black. Golden Enchantment gives just the right amount of "oomph" to a day old mani to make it feel new again. It's one of my favorite ways to extend wear time on a mani when I don't have time to start from scratch. Pictures shown are two coats of Cleopatra topped with two coats of Golden Enchantment over CND Stickey and topped with a generous coat of Seche Vite to smooth everything out. I had no application or removal issues when using the foil method for removal.


And a blurry picture to show off all that fiery sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment