Sunday, January 15, 2012

NOTD- Black & Gold Pittsburgh Penguins Inspired

Hello everyone!

About a week ago (January 6th) my husband and I went to a Pittsburgh Penguins game. I'm a huge hockey fan, in fact it's the only sport I can pay attention to. Every time we go to a sporting event I always paint my nails to coordinate with the team colors. I will usually also to an eye look using the team colors (I'm a dork, I don't care). This was my very first Penguins game and my first NHL game so I was very excited to go and see my favorite team take the ice. The fact that I also got to see my favorite player play (wooo Fleury) was just a bonus.

Since I was so excited to go to the game I had so many NOTD ideas going through my head and i just could not decide..... so i did them all.

Thumb- China Glaze Liquid Leather (2 coats) stamped with Bundlemonster plate #BM-209 using China Glaze GR8


Index- China Glaze Liquid Leather (2 coats) Topped with OPI Gold Shatter (which did not shatter at all for me) topped with Wet n' Wild Tangled In My Web (1coat)


Middle- China Glaze Liquid Leather (2 coats) topped with China Glaze Golden Enchantment (2 coats)


Ring- China Glaze GR8 (2 coats) stamped with Bundlemonster plate # BM-223 using Wet n' Wild Black Creme


Pinky- China Glaze 5 Golden Rings (3 coats) topped with China Glaze Black Mesh
I know it's a little much but I. Love. It !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment