Saturday, January 28, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Coconut Kiss

Hello Everyone!

Have you ever continuously seen a polish in the store and pick it up and then put it back? That's how I was with Coconut Kiss. I kept seeing Coconut Kiss in Sally's Beauty Supply and i shamefully admit it just didn't look that special to me. I kept seeing swatches and oohing and ahhing over them. I finally decided it must be one of those colors you cant judge by the bottle so I picked it up. Coconut Kiss is a rich, but not vampy, almost metallic royal purple. I'm in love with this polish- there I said it. I had a small issue with bald spots, but I was in a little bit of a rush. I had no removal issues or staining. Pictures shown are three coats over Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator topped with China Glaze Fast Forward.





2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I have done that with this polish forever too...that is until today! I finally broke down and got it. I haven't worn it yet but it looks so pretty. I can never say no to purple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty. I am also a purple lover. I really hope you enjoy Coconut Kiss :)

      Delete