Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I've been TAGGED!

Tag! 11 Questions about Me!

I have been tagged by Jacqui of Scholarly Nail!  Here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus add eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs
6. You legitimately have to tag
Here are 11 things about me:


1. My husband and I have pets instead of children


2. I rarely watch TV but I have a serious love for classic movies


3. My ipod is full of music from Sinatra to Slayer


4. I started my Polish addiction collection in 2009


5. There are many childhood movies I've never seen


6.  Aside from polish, I have a weakness for eyeliner


7.  I played violin from age 8 - 15 


8.  I may be slightly WWII obsessed


9.  I'd rather watch a documentary than a "normal" television show


10. I love grunge music


11. I've been with my husband since we were barely teenagers. 


Here are the questions Jacqui tagged me with!



1. What's your favorite green polish?
I have a lot of greens so this is difficult for me. OPI At Your Quebec & Call, RBL No More War, China Glaze Zombie Zest, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and Orly Jungle Love all come to mind. 


2. What brand of cosmetics would you buy more of, if money was no object?
I don't know that there's one brand I'd buy more often but I will say I'd be less hesitant to try items I'm unsure will work for me 


3. In the age of blogs, do you still subscribed to magazines, and if so which ones?
I don't. I will randomly pick up a magazine here and there but usually only when I'm flying somewhere. 


4.  Cat person?  Dog person?  Other?
I love both my doggies & my kitties. 


5.  Do you follow any professional sports?  What teams?
HOCKEY!!! My Husband and I are Pittsburgh Penguins and Erie Otters fans. 


6.  Does your significant other support your beauty habit?
He does. It took him a while but now it's no big deal when I mutter " honey, I think I'm going to need another helmer"


7. Twitter or Facebook?
I use both but I prefer twitter. 


8. Mac or PC?
I use both and don't have a preference 


9. Where's your favorite place to shop?
I get giddy every time I get a chance to go to Ross Park Mall In Pittsburgh.


10. What lipstick brand would you choose over all others?
I'm really more of a gloss or lip stain kinda girl


11. You can't live without _______?
My husband- cheesy, I know but he is my best friend and 90% of the time he's the only one I want to spend time with.


I'm not going to tag anyone but if you'd like to do this tag please feel free. I'd love you read your answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment