Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Borghese Rapido Castello Blue Swatches & Comps


Castello Blue. I originally picked this color up because it reminded me of a Wedgwood necklace I have. It also reminded me of a gloomy sky. Castello Blue is a light toned dusty blue. Not "baby blue" by any means but still soft and delicate but with a small shot of grey that makes it a little edgy. I had no problems with application and dry time was a cinch. Picture shown is two coats.

Castello Blue comps. Index and ring finger are Castello Blue. Middle and pinky are Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray. This picture is two coats of each polish. Gray by Gray was the closest shade I had to Castello Blue and while they have their similarities they are not even close to being dupes.

No comments:

Post a Comment