Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Night Lights

First of all please excuse my tip wear. I made spiced pumpkin syrup from scratch last night after I did my nails which trashed my mani. Cutting up pumpkins is not a mani friendly activity. Anyways, on to the polish...

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Night Lights. Night Lights is a sheer charcoal jelly base loaded with wonderfully sparkly holo glitter. The picture shown is one coat of Night Lights over two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather. Liquid leather is a semi jell black polish.  I adore Liquid Leather. It is my favorite black polish. It dries incredibly shiny even without top coat. I decided to layer Night Lights over Liquid Leather because I thought the darkness and opacity of Liquid Leather would really make the lovely holo glitter in Night Light pop. As you can see in the pic, each individual jewel of holo glitter is screaming for your attention. It's even more stunning in person. No comps this time because I do not have anything that would hold a candle to Night Lights. Truly a polish to make any polish junkie speechless.

4 comments:

  1. I love Liquid Leather too! I always use it as my base when I choose black for layering. Now I must add Night Lights to my lemming list! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yay I love that!! I wonder what it would like over a charcoal grey as well. Love cheap holos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @duhnay23- Nigh Lights is awesome! I was shocked to find it.

    ReplyDelete