Monday, October 17, 2011

NOTD: Tangled In My Web Gradient

Hello everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Today's NOTD is a glitter gradient using Wet n' Wild French White Creme and the new (nearly impossible to find)Wet n' Wild Tangled In My Web from the On The Prowl Collection.

To create this effect I first applied my base coat (CND Stickey) and two coats of Wet n' Wild French White Creme and let it dry completely. I then added one light coat of Tangled In My Web which is pretty sparse to begin with. I then added another coat of Tangled In My Web but this time to only half my nail. I then added one more coat of Tangled In My Web to just the tips of my nails. I added two generous coats of China Glaze Fast Forward quick dry top coat.


I'm a sucker for black and white combinations. In fact the majority of my house is decorated in black and white. I'm completely in love with Tangled In My Web. I found the On The Prowl display at my local CVS. If you see the display do not hesitate to pick up a few, they're less than $2! Nice job Wet n' Wild! I'm very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment