Thursday, October 6, 2011

Wet n' Wild Juicy Lip Balm Review

Last time I was at my local drugstore I noticed the Wet n' Wild display looked a little different. I noticed these lip balms and I figured since winter (and chapped lips) is right around the corner I might as well give 'em a try. The flavors/scents they had were watermelon, strawberry, cherry, and raspberry. I picked up strawberry.


The packaging is really cute. I especially like the black flourishes. The balm is slightly tinted (as you'll see in my swatch below) but it's not tinted enough to really give much color to the lips. I have well pigmented lips so perhaps someone with less pigmented lips would see more of a color pay off. The scent of the balm is very nice and it feels very good on the lips. Now my problem with most balms is the taste. I do notice a strange taste with this balm. I think I will still use this balm as a moisturizing layer to put on under lipsticks or glosses but I do not believe I'll wear it alone. If you're interested in finding this balm check your local drugstores or anywhere that sells Wet n' Wild cosmetics. I purchased mine at CVS.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen these at my work, I think I'm going to have to try watermelon!

    ReplyDelete