Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where The Heck Have You Been??!?!

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry my posts have been rather erratic. In October for the last three years I've worked at a haunted house as a makeup artist and actor on the weekends. I'm there again this year and between my normal job and the haunted house I am working seven day a week. Working so much doesn't leave me a lot of time for a life. My husband knows this all too well. Poor guy, I've only seen him a handful of days this month for more than a car ride or the amount of time my night time routine takes. I promise after this weekend (Halloween WOOT!) my posts will go back to normal. I have so much stuff planned and I'm also going to start doing posts in advance for when I';m on vacation in November and December.

I promise I have not given up blogging. I've just been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment